Thursday, October 23, 2008

Where the wild things are!

I'm back, and fully ready to be snotty and anal! Today, I thought I'd complain about some of the smaller, less significant annoyances that have popped up in my day-to-day schooling (which is practacly life for me at the moment due to me spending more then half my day there.) recently, brace yourself single reader.


1) Buffoons - The people at my "All boys’ school" seem more restless then usual and are seemingly brave enough to want to take their repressed sexual tension out on me in the form of belligerent insults and violence! I seem to be copping the usual: Gay, nerd, cock-sucker, book worm and fucking bastard taunts I always get, but multiplied ten-fold. I'm thinking it's just a teenage angst thing, hopefully it will pass in time, but until then, my bicep will remain covered in bruises.

2) "Muck-up-day" - This wonderful annual event, organized to let the graduating Year 12 students to let down their hair and play a few pranks on the school, which on the whole are generally in good taste, however *Draws attention to Xavier* they can get out of hand. This is evident at my school. The REALLY annoying thing is, it's not the Year 12's that are getting out of hand, it's the rest of the school, it's withstood: Egging, graffiti, rotten fish, hundreds of fart bombs, food fights, violent "punch-ons" and several broken windows and light fittings all of this compressed into 5 days. Now, I'm generally quite tolerant of "Muck-up-day" and I think it's a brilliant idea, however, when the library has to be evacuated dues to rotten fish-bait, the toilets covered with rotting egg and sardine (So much so that partaking of the facilities is impossible) and the corridors bestowed with the pungent odor of several fart bombs, it's going an itsy-bit to far and it's annoying the fuck out of me.

3) English class - My once, favorite class, has been ruined by my classmates* they continually talk, interrupt and are genneraly non-complant with the work-requirements, this has now produced an enviroment, where work is essentialy impossible. It thankfully isn't affecting my grades terribly, but is quickly making English one of the more un-bearable classes.

4) Teachers (And by exstension substitutes) - Are seeming to take a more and more apathetic veiw to educating the world's future leaders (now before I get hit for being politically incorrect, this does not apply to all teachers) and really seem to fall short of reining in the classes behavior. Okay, I'm being snarky here, but it is annoying me and you've chosen to care about what I think by reading this.

Well, I've run out of things to complain about, as with my previous post, don't be expecting updates yada yada all that shit.

Hugs and Kisses


Aidan.


*See 1) Buffoons

No comments:

Post a Comment